The latest issue of our monthly Energy Equipment & Services Report, highlighting trends in M&A, financing and capital markets for private and public companies in the energy market, is now available.
Highlights from this report include:
- Crude prices have fallen precipitously from late may levels to the low $40s
- U.S. Rig counts continue to rise
- US oil and gas M&A activity slowed somewhat, driven by commodity price pessimism
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation says there is a growing threat that cyberattacks could be used to cause widespread outages on the nation's bulk power system
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry announced federal support for modular nuclear power as a key component of the future generation fleet