2015 was another year of strong Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activity with the number of aerospace and defense acquisitions remaining at high levels, after the surge in component manufacturing transactions of the prior year, buoyed by commercial aerospace.
Our report provides a wealth of aerospace & defense M&A transaction data and also discusses:
- The outlook for M&A activity
- Whether commercial aerospace can continue its expansion
- Private equity's increasing role in the sector
- Ownership transitions and the motivations of business founders
- Valuation trends and the increasing importance of transaction size
- Underlying drivers of commercial aerospace growth
- Implications of the defense budget
- Government IT repositioning for growth
- Increasing cybersecurity threats and reactions
To download the full report, click here.